Staying safe during the holidays is important. Don’t ruin the holiday with a safety snafu that can be prevented. Follow these easy tips to stay safe this holiday season.
- Inspect holiday lights for frayed cords before you put them up. That way your lights wont spark on the house.
- Never connect more than one extension cord together
- Make sure you use the right ladder when handing lights outside. Also don’t use metal nails to hang the lights.
- Test your smoke detectors. Make sure they are working. Also consider getting a carbon monoxide detector
- Keep your Christmas tree away from candles or any type of flame. Real or fake the trees are flammable.
Stay safe and have a great holiday season!