Finding the right property manager is vital to preserving the property’s value and maximizing income.
Property markets are growing and there are no shortages on tenants. A professional property managements company does more than just collect rent for you.
To manage your property, minimize vacancies and maximize returns requires a few things. Like
- Industry specific skills like marketing the property properly.
- Setting the rent at the correct price for quick leasing.
- Checking potential tenant’s references so you only get reliable tenants.
- Drawing a fair and comprehensive lease that protects you as the landlord.
- Keeping up with the ever changing tenancy legislation
The right property manager can make all the difference. They will get your property rented quickly and even advise you on the maintenance issues that arise. Tier One believes that making small non-urgent repairs, doing maintenance and keeping the property in top condition is the key to keeping your investment sound and your tenants long term.