+ Menu
Visit Us On FacebookVisit Us On Google PlusVisit Us On TwitterVisit Us On YoutubeVisit Us On LinkedinVisit Us On Pinterest

Resident Resources

TierOne Real Estate LLC Property Management offers current residents easy online resources through a unique Tenant Portal Login that includes important documents, statements, auto ePayments, maintenance claims, and direct communication with the Property Manager. Access the Tenant Portal Found Here.


Get an Xfinity Prepaid card worth up to $100 using code 1RBT19

$100 Resident Refer a Friend offer


Miscellaneous Links and Information:

House / Community Rules

Move out Check List

US Postal: www.USPS.com
Moving companies: www.angieslist.com/moving
Newspaper: Click Here
Utah City & County government info: Click Here
Questar Gas / Dominion Energy: 801-324-5111
Rocky Mountain Power: 888-221-7070
Salt Lake City Public Utilities: 801-483-6900
Murray Utilities: 801-264-2626
Draper City: 801-994-7548
South Salt Lake: 801-483-6014
Taylorsville Bennion: 801-968-9081
Bountiful City: 801-298-6100

Frequently Asked Questions:

How do I access a community mailbox?

Take your lease to the local post office and they will issue you the key to your box. To locate and print a copy of your lease, sign into your tenant portal.

How to pay rent?

Sign in to your tenant portal. Click top orange link titled Setup Payment Account. Using information off of a check from the bank account you want to use to pay rent, enter the requested information. Click Save. Then click “Schedule” to automate your payments.

Do I need to sign up for Renters Insurance?

YES. Tier One Real Estate requires all tenants to have Renters Insurance. The requirements can be found in your lease. Once you’ve obtained renters insurance, enter the tenant portal and add your insurance information. If you do not provide proof of an active Renters Insurance policy, then a Tenant Liability policy will be provided at a cost of $12 per month. No coverage is provided to insure tenant contents with the Tenant Liability policy.

How do I Put in a Maintenance Request?

Sign into your tenant portal and click New Service Request- providing pictures and as much detail as possible will help us resolve the issue quickly and with less impact on you, your family, and your schedule.

Emergency Maintenance Requests:

In the time of immediate assistance call the emergency line at 801.686.8437. Emergency maintenance work includes:

· Any Water Leaks · Sewer Backups
· Electrical Hazard · Fire or Flood
· Storm Damage · Broken Windows
· Elevator Out of Order · No Heat (if temperature under 40 degrees)
· Ceiling Leaks (if caving in) · No Water
· Snow/Ice Removal in Public Area · Overflowing Toilets

Vacating Residents

To avoid unnecessary fees and penalties, refer to your lease and follow the steps below:

  • Complete the 30 day notice form here:  Click Here
  • Review move out checklist, cleaning list and charges Click Here
  • Communicate your move with the utility company and DO NOT DISCONNECT services at the residence. If you do, you will be charged $50.
  • Turn in all your keys, garage door openers, pool keys, etc at the office, during office hours.
  • Confirm forwarding address with the office to avoid Security Deposit refund delays.

Dispute Resolution Committee Submission: Click Here


Licensed with the Utah Division of Real Estate