Thank you for considering TierOne Real Estate LLC for your housing needs. We represent homeowners who have entrusted us to care for their properties. The decision to approve your application is entirely up to the Landlord of the property for which you are applying.
NOTE: A Non-Refundable Application Fee of $30 per application is payable at end of each application. All occupants 18+ years old must apply.
We ask that you carefully review the following information:
1. Complete Application Form: The form must be completely filled out before it can be processed. Missing information will result in delays or rejection. All occupants 18 years of age or older must complete an application, pay the application fee, and are required to be on the lease as a resident.
2. Application Fee: The application fee is $30 per applicant and is non-refundable once background checks have been performed. You may pay by credit card once you’ve completed this online application. Once you’ve completed the “sign” section of your application, make sure you complete each additional occupants application prior to entering your payment information.
3. Income: Income must be at least three times the monthly rent amount. Married couples and residents over 18 may combine income. Three recent paystubs are required to verify income. If self-employed or retired, we will require two recent bank statements. These documents may be emailed to admin@TierOneRE.com. Please reference the property for which you are applying when sending these documents. *Someone who does not meet the income requirement (such as a student) will require a co-signer. The co-signer must complete the “Lease Guarantor” section of the application and must meet all qualifying criteria.
4. Photo ID: All applicants must provide a legible copy of their driver’s license or other approved photo ID. These documents may be emailed to Admin@TierOneRE.com. Please reference the property for which you are applying when sending these documents.
5. Rental History: Your previous residences must be free of evictions, judgments or unpaid rent. Owning your previous residence can take place of rental history. Previous occupancy must be verifiable. Download, sign and send back to firstname.lastname@example.org Rental Verification Form
6. Credit and Background: A credit and background report will be processed for each applicant. All occupants 18 years of age or older must complete an application.
7. Occupancy: The number of occupants may not exceed 2 persons per bedroom.
8. Pets: Policies on pets vary according to the home (please call to verify). However, we do not permit the following dog breeds: Akita, German Sheppard, Doberman, American Bull Dog, Pit Bull, Staffordshire Terrier, Rottweiler, Chow, Mastiff or Wolf Hybrid. Puppies and kittens are not allowed; pets must be at least 1 year old. Pet weight limit is 35 lbs. and we have a 2 pet maximum. Exceptions may be made at our discretion based upon references. Exotic animals, including but not limited to: rabbits, rodents and reptiles, are not permitted. Pet policies are strictly enforced. Pet deposits are required and will be held until termination of the lease and evidence that there are no damages of any kind to the property or common areas.
9. Automatic Decline: Applicants may be automatically declined for the following: prior eviction, invalid (or lack of) SSN, falsified application, or failure to pay application fee.
10. Application Approval: Depending on the timely response of references and if we receive all information needed, your application will be processed within 1-2 business days. Prospective tenants are accepting property in “as is” condition. Once approved, all deposits must be paid and a lease agreement signed within 48 hours of approval.
Send paystubs (a month’s worth), Photo ID and Rental Verification Form to email@example.com